Learn the 9 most frequently asked questions in a job interview and get ready to guarantee your success.
- Are you looking for a job? Do not fail in your next interview.
- These are the 9 most frequent questions of recruiters, learn how to answer them to succeed.
- Clear and positive answers are the key to getting the position you are looking for.
The recruiters who take job interviews want to know if the candidates will adapt to the vacancy, they want to inquire about their skills and work experience and about the enthusiasm and interest of each one of them. To find out about these points, most of the time, they repeat the same questions.
Take note of the questions that the human resources personnel in charge of the selection of candidates usually do in each job interview.
The 9 most frequent questions in a job interview
1. Tell me about yourself
- Start with your name
- Give your place information
- Education in short
- Job experience if any
- Family details in short
My name is Shreyas. I live in Mumbai. I have done IKE in electrical & MBA in HR. I have 2 years experience in HR & I live with my family in Mumbai.
2. Why are you looking for a job change?
- Thanks Explain what you learn from past job
- Share your reason for job change
- Relate to career goals
I am thankful to my previous organization, because I have Learnt a lot of things from there. According to me changes are necessary for everyone to enhance your skills. Knowledge & for personal growth & financial growth. Your organization is a good platform where I can learn more.
3. What are your strengths?
- Hard Working
- Fast Decision Making
- Self Motivated
I am honest, self motivated & hardworking person with positive attitude towards my career & life.
4. What are your Weaknesses?
- More Talkative
- Trust People very quickly
- I can’t say no when someone asks for help
- Take decisions very quickly
- Get nervous when talk to strangers
I can’t say No when someone asks for help, & I’m a bit lazy in which I’m not interested.
5. What are your Salary Requirements?
- Never share your salary requirement as a fresher
- Experience candidate can share their expected salary
- Always say yes as per the company norms for the job
I am a fresher, salary is not first priority for me. This is a big platform to start my career & I also want to improve my knowledge & skills and gain experience so I expect a considerable of salary according to my ability & your company’s norms which will fulfill my economical needs.
6. What are your Career Goals?
- Short Term Goal
- Long Term Goal
My short term goal is to get a job in required company where I can utilize my skills & improve my career path. My Long Term Goal is to be in respectable position in that organization.
7. Why should I hire you?
- Share your knowledge
- Work Experiences
- Skills Related To Job
- Career Goals
Sir, as I m a fresher, I have theoretical knowledge, but I can do hard work for my organization, and I will put all my efforts for the good progress of my organization. Being punctual & sincere, I can finish the work given to me on time & try to fulfill all the needs of the company from me.
8. Why do you want to do work with our company?
- Tell them what you like about the company
- Relate it to your long term career goals
Sir, it’s a great privilege for anyone to work in a reputed company like yours. When I read about your company I found that my skills are matching your requirement where I can showcase my technical skills to contribute to the company growth.
9. Finally , Do you have any questions to ask me?
- Express Thanks
- Salary Structure
- Job Timing
- Job Location
- Overtime Allowance
- Timing Per iod
- Transport Facility
Thank you giving me this opportunity. Sir, I would like to know the job timing & transport facility & what will be the job location & salary scales for this job in your organization?